Tuesday 11 March 2008

Hello! I realised that it's been over a month since anyone last posted on here, so I thought I should give it a go. We HAVE been keeping up to date (ish) on our individual blogs, so THERE!

We had school photos today for our Yearbook (me and rosie) and we looked awful. My form was told to pretend to be Elephants, whilst Rosie's and other forms had to pretend to be animals like monkeys and tigers. How lame. I think the photographer must have had a screw loose.

I and many of my classmates have got into the institute of our choice for next year, which we are very happy about! :)

The winds have been battering England this past week, and I am well and truly sick of it. Everytime I open the car door, the frame is ripped out of my hands, or closes much harder than I mean it to. Hrm.... I hate the weather here.

I have a moderation for one of my exams on Monday and am getting very scared. At least our group is (sort of) prepared. Our moderator is called Mr Dicks. I mean - COME ON!! I hope his Christian name is not William......

Apparently there are talks about the introduction of a new national day in England to celebrate 'Britishness' (not my word). I quite like the sound of this. I'm not against people migrating here from other countries, but the way we've had to change our entire countries traditions, songs, sayings and behaviour is totally unorthadox. For example, we can't sing "Ba Ba Black Sheep", in case it offends coloured people. WTF???

However, at the moment this also includes an oath of allegience to Queen and country which is ridiculous. That bit may be scrapped, according to Government spokesmen. YAY!

I'm reading CHERUB in reverse order (almost). I read Dark Sun, then The Sleepwalker, then The Fall, and am now on Divine Madness. I know I've missed out Mad Dogs and Man Vs. Beast. I know.

I know.

I think I may join the government - perhaps become the Queen's first mate and Royal Canine Exerciser.... (sophisticated way of saying posh dog walker)

Au revoir!

A xxx

2 comments:

Adorkable said...

hmm. nice post m'dear. although you are actually insane


hmmm. loveyou xxx

hattz said...

is mr dicks a real name or is it a pseudonym to test how mature you all are...? if its the latter, i think you may have all failed, but i love you anyway.